top of page
In the Woods


Protects you when your products or general business activities cause injury or physical damage to others.  These days, don't leave home without it.

Public Liability covers individuals or businesses against personal injury and/or property damage claims brought against them.  Product Liability covers damage your products cause once they are sold.  If you only import goods, you still need Product Liability Insurance as under the Trade Practices Act the importer is considered the manufacturer.  


For many these coverages are a necessity, for others they are imposed on them contractually, either way there are many excellent policies out there, all with slight differences.  We can assist in finding the best fit for your circumstances to ensure you can get on with your business safe in the knowledge that you are adequately covered.

Public/Product Liability Insurance: About


Office Address : Unit 8B, 475 Blackburn Road, Mount Waverley Victoria 3149

by appointment only

1800 335 744

  • facebook
  • linkedin
  • instagram
Public/Product Liability Insurance: Contact
bottom of page